PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Works In Progress

 So, I did a quick model of the Merry Maker from the Detective Comics. I was looking at the Beware the Batman work, and tried to emulate the style with what I could find from the Internet.

Ideal Style
 
 
I am working on coloring the Bat-Squid creature. I need to find a way to blend the red squid skin and the golden brown flying fox. I would like to add this to my new reel, I have two people (Rosa and Djinn) and a non humanoid model.


Tpose
 












Cleaned up some of the animation and started to compile the footage for my new reel. I am still working on the Djinn, rigging and so on. I am almost there. But it's going to be take some time for me to get to the animation; going over my school notes and videos again on animation and rigging.Animating Rosa has kind of given me a new spark and I am looking back at the Detective and Hester. I am working on storyboarding a scene, making an animatic and then do a pre-viz of the scene. Show I can do a variety of work. 
 
Next Monday I start my CG class. I am taking a polysculpting class; I am hoping to get some more points on how to model a lower version of a model quicker. I wonder if there is a support group for people how are stuck in one software usage. If only they would make a plug-in for Maya to function like Softimage I would be a very very happen man. At least Zbrush has that goz button.

I am also working on the new challenge on CG hub. I want to have a unique concept and some hard surface components and I am dealing with professionals that have amazing skills, so I need to put my best into this one. If for no other reason I have a month to do a model and texture it and I want to show I can do a broad range of characters. I haven't really done any hard surface components but I will try my best

No comments:

Post a Comment