PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Animating and Retopologizing

 
I haven't update in awhile and it's not that I am not working, I am just working on things that take time to do well.
 
So I have a low version of Rosa made. I rigged and animated her in Maya. I used Softimage's tail bones in the dress and the hair.I rendered this is Softimage XSI, I used an .FBX file to jump from one program to another. I still need to render the low version of Rosa with wireframes, I will use her tpose and render her in Maya. I haven't really done a lot of animation since I left school so this was a good refresher. Nothing amazing but its good practice and I show I can make a model that can be easily rigged.

I am currently working on a lower version of the Djinn model in Zbrush, curse my asymmetry. Trying the zsphere method and drawing out the topology is kind of working, though I might just use the zsphere and just remake the whole body to get a better result. Its that trial and see what looks better kind of project. For rigging, to save time I may use the biped rig in Softimage and animate him with that rig. I found some videos on YouTube for reference animation for the Djinn. Kwonkicker Shadow Boxing. So its going to be a lot of graph editing and matching the reference.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment