PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Djinn Finished

I posed the hands, fixed the paint, touched up the body, feet and hands and lined up the hair pieces.



The background turned out okay, the ground and two rocks I modeled and the environment is the HDR image I found online and used for my lights in Zbrush.

I didn't do a lot of work on Friday, I was uploading some of my work to CGhub and sending out resumes to the four winds and wait. I went to see Wreck-It Ralph with the family. I loved the short at the beginning; it made me want to do some storyboards and actually animate something. The movie is for a generation of gamers and it was really well done. Anyone who knows: up up down down left right b a start by heart will enjoy, I keep trying to see how many games character I could find.  

No comments:

Post a Comment