PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WIP Male Scuplt: Djinn


I model out the Djinn/Tiger/Warrior guy, I needed to practice my Male Sculpts and I was able to get a decent base out of the mess too. I was also able to make a semi decent mouth (open and teeth). I still need to make a pose for the model, I was thinking something kung-fu movie/battle pose.


 I need to work on my dread locks and some of the finer detail. My whole goal for this project was just to make a male character and get a decent base model for other projects.






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




 This was me trying to do some hardsurface robotic human interface; it turned into more or a medieval armor possession. I didn't really have any hard set plans for this model, I just let my mind wonder and did something.




I think the only why I can get a good hardsurface model out is if it is a type of Gundam model or a Zoids. Something that I completely robotic but with a humanoid base structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment