PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Creature WIP / Pin Up Girl

Concept


 
I am trying to move away from the humanoid figure for a creature and focus more on animal in general. Octopus/Squids seem to on my mind, so I combined a bat/flying fox with an octopus, the backward legs were for an idea for an alien I was thinking about doing but that was based on a humanoid as well.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CG Hub has challenges for characters and this time it was doing a pin up girl. I didn't see it till last week but I tried to make a character.
Concept
 Lauren Bacall is one of my favorite old movie actress. I wanted to get her smokey look and  make a woman who can set you on fire and enjoy watching you burn.
I was inspired by the song (I Always Kill) The Things I Love - L.A. Noire Soundtrack. I also looked at Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.  

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment