PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WIPS

 I did some one day sketch and scuplts.
This is based on the statue of Saint Bartholomew, there is a "skinned" statue of him in Duomo, Milan Cathedra. I tried to do the muscle fibers and thought of the Hermit Tarot card for a base idea.

 This a character I was thinking about making, something with a traditional Japanese theater sense.

 I wanted to combine a Jellyfish and an Octopus, I need to redo the paint what not. I made the blue area of her body see through. I need to make some fish to put in her still.






I am working on some animation and more HDR scenes. Like Hester's death and doing something with Rosa and the Djinn. I am going to attempt to make the Djinn do some kick boxing or something. I just need to go refrence hunting to find the best video to use. I think I might make a Green Lantern character in the animated series style; sense that won't be around. I was thinking about the woman from the indigo tribe. I need to sit and figure out how to make her glow, it would be a good challenge and add to my stylized modeling set. And I have some idea for Hush in the Beware the Batman style.   

No comments:

Post a Comment