PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Clockwork Man, Rosa, HDR work

I have done a TON of things and they have all turned out really well so far.

First: I finished my submission for the Train your Brain Contest and my Clockwork Man turned out really well. I have been work on this concept for so long and I feel that I have final gotten it down.
"Where does this piece go?" The Clockwork Man does not know where the turn key goes, the head or the heart. 2 of the most important pieces to the being a person are both missing one piece. So, where does the last piece go?

 
So I built him in Zbrush and Softimage, rigged and posed in Soft. Lighting, texture and color were done in Zbrush. I like him and I am really glad it turned out well. Even better than I had thought it would. I was planning on this one being a Hardsurafe study but it turned into more of an anatomy study. 
Second: I have revisited Rosa. I look back at my old model and really, really hate myself for it but this time I got her down.

 
I still have a few odds and ends to add, but so far so good. I am work with Spotlight to texture and paint and I do not know how I lived without it. I want to make her "wet" so I am messing with modeling water on her skin. I want that out of the shower kind of wet and I really haven't tried anything like that in Zbrush before so I think it will be fun.

 
Third: I am trying more HDR work and what not. I want to do something with Faeris and I haven't found images online that I could use for good lighting that I like.
This isn't great, so I need to go hunting for some free HDR images and panoramas which isn't as easy as it sounds.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment