PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Quick Update: Working Ideas

http://vimeo.com/53200202

I have just updated my Reel on Vimeo. I replaced Maria; I feel that she was a little old, and kind of past the sell by date.

I added Rosa to the reel instead. I am still working on a low version on her so I decided to show some clips of me putting her into a different pose. I figured with Hester and Batman both with low poly models and textures I would show Rosa with 2 different poses in Zbrush.


I also added the entire video of me posing Rosa on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/57070375







 Hardsurface/Armor model I am working on. WIP: need to do the hair, detail in fabric, and a lot of little things.

I had planned to do the Shiva FFXIII model (I may do it, if for nothing else but for practice), but then I did some sketching and studied some images. I am going to treat this model as a test run, see what looks good and doesn't;  I am looking at the Porfessional Tips and Techniques for the pointers.



No comments:

Post a Comment