PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Little Prince: Animation

So I have been revisiting all my animation class videos and Rigging videos and I have a nice rig and a test animation of the Little Prince. I am just about finished with the Pilot's textures maps and will have him rigged in about 2-3 days.


I used advance skeleton in Maya: nice quick tool wasn't able to do the face so I have Maya blend shapes for the eye close that I made with Zbrush. I have NCloth for the Hair and am still tweaking the settings on it. I have a simple joint chain on the scarf tail, I connected the rotation orders with the 'Connection Editor' to have it twist and bend as I need it.

--

Also I have one of the "villains" sculpted-well still working on it and getting the little things in and the pen cane this characters has.

No comments:

Post a Comment