PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Update

Left: Concept Right: Model
This is where the sculpt is so far. I am working on the body and fat more, the other person still needs more work along with the hands.

------

I also did an hour speed sculpt today. 9:00am to 10:30am. Not bad, I wanted to see how much I had improved from my last speed sculpt I posted.

I have been looking at this Japanese arcade game. Lord of Vermilion and the artwork on the cards is amazing and really detailed and I have just been hunting the Internet trying to see as many of them as I can, till I found the artbooks at playasia. And seeing some of these just inspired me to sculpt a character.
LoV card Shiva. From http://beautyrender.blogspot.com/2011/12/lord-of-vermilion-game-art.html
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment