PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Human body Sculpt 2


So I have been drawing a lot and I got inspired to do a human sculpt again.
 These are a mix of people watching, TV, the Internet and pictures I took at the Art Institute.
 
So I looked up an old drawing I had done and started work off of that.
This is better than the last one I started, there is a lot I have to do but I don't think its that bad for a starting point.







Along with drawing, I looked at one of those random word generators.  I used this one http://www.seventhsanctum.com/ for a creature idea and got
"This mysterious being is the incarnation of living peoples misery. It looks like an eagle bent into the form of a cobra. It's coffee colored skin is covered in oozing openings."
I am still working on the model and I plan on coloring the sketch and home to have this done along with the human sculpt.

No comments:

Post a Comment