PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Legend of Korra: Ming Hua

I decided to model a realistic version of Ming Hua from Legend of Korra. I am trying to animate her but some of the particle and n cloth aren't turning out he way I want them to so its more of a personal learning project at this point. I followed screen caps and the concept art as close as possible.
Reference Sheet


Zbrush Details
Zbrush Turn

Zbrush Pose Turn
 I messed with some posing in Zbrush. I am doing a final render in marmoset and working on her texture maps still. For the animating part I am going animate her using one of the scenes from the series cause I my skill level isn't the best when it coming to animating. I might try my own sequence later on but for now I am looking into all the action/fights Ming Hua does and trying to find the one that is the more visual dynamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment