PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Monday, September 9, 2013

New Works

I haven been doing some odd work and projects and these works are things I have had done for a while or in my spare time

Here is the Pirate Zbrush model posed and fixed. I wanted to have a powerfully bored poses.
I worked on some more of my zodiac characters; people names astrology and so on. This is my own character I workedThis is the Zbrush model, I wanted to incorperate a holy man element.

I had a hard time fixing the texture maps on the low model to get the fibers and threads to look right.

 Did a qucik envoirment model, for some more practice. I modeled the arcs and stairs in Softimage and sculpted the rock in Zbrush.
 I wanted to have a mountain/cathedral; this is also based on the Hemit Tarot card, an old man at the top of a mounain. I painted the mountains and sky in the background in photoshop after I render it
This Dion; he is a taurus, he rules earth and the neck. Chinese zodiac is a wood sheep. I wanted to have his body look like a desert and earth; the sheep skull and cracks on the body. I wanted to have a tree/rock elements in the back arms and the in the legs, tree bark chips on the fingers.

 
 So when I was young I wanted to make my own action figures. So my mom gave me an tube of toilet paper and told me to make my action figure from that. I used markers, glue, chopsticks, construstion paper and notebook paper to make him and it wasn't the most amazing thing but it was my own. It taught me that even if it isn't the most amazing thing yet; it was my own, something I can say I made with my own two hands and to be proud of it.

It also says my family were cheap #$%^ers and dirt poor,

ANYWAY, I am planning on rigging and animating this little guy for one of my side projects and get it in a live enviorment and have some fun animation

I tested the lighting for the model and am working on the envoirment 
  http://fydbac.deviantart.com/art/hatchling-17-87-gifted-359739234

I worked on another of *fydbac's hatchlings: Snake. I really like the fabric arms/hands. I think it would be really cool to animate a fight scene with this one.
I did some Marvel Fanart, I want to make a realistic character. I went with Wiccan sense I enjoy magic and the design was simple. I am working with multiple Zbrush Materials and texture maps to sculpt the outfit. I tried to find as many leather images I could find for different parts of the outfit.

Wiccan is a reality warper and his magic is blue; so I think of it as a kind of spark of life/flames of creation. So I wanted to combine fire and eletricity.

I did some test in Zbrush but it turned out to be more water like than fire. His cape remindes me of Vincent Valentine from FFVII.
These are some really helpful websites I have been looking at while I work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment