PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Monday, March 10, 2014

The Little Prince



Concept design: c2ndy2c1d- “redesign for a french children’s book The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery”
http://c2ndy2c1d.tumblr.com/post/78683189325/my-redesign-for-a-french-childrens-book-the
I saw the sketches and thought this would be an awesome show and a really neat comic. I hope they do more with it. I had planned this to be a Speed sculpt but I really liked the way it was going and was able to do this in 2 days.


I modeled this straight from dynamesh in Zbrush; I modeled the sword in Maya just cause it was easier to layout the rings than it would have been in Zbrush.

 I am messing with the Jellybean material for the hair but a lot of the color comes from polypaint. I posed the first one(BPR render) like the concept sketch and then I did the other one to give it more of an action feel.


Original Concept By: c2ndy2c1d

No comments:

Post a Comment