PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Progress

The detective bar scene is done and is looking great. I am starting another one, with the same cast of characters. A scene with a murder Hester; I am trying to find the best angle to shot and I haven't decided if the detective should be sitting or standing. I kept thinking about the Black Dahlia movie when I was working on this scene
 
I am working on my photoshop coloring skills. I am reading a 30 day challenge I found at http://pb-resources.tumblr.com/tagged/tutorial: "Day 10. Style Day1- pick an artist with a unique style and emulate it!" I re-watched the Legend of Korra's on DVR and am so glad that the stands for American cartoons are being raised. The story and detail are on the same level as many animes. And I called the next season of Korra, a more focused look on the spiritual side of the world. Unlike the original Airbender show there were no spiritual things beside the mention made by Amon at the start; the first series had the swamp and owl in the desert and so on. Korra reminds me of the water bender Avatar Kuruk, who lost his love to Koh the face stealer. I think Koh will be showing up again.
Maria is coming along, details worked in and next step is Polypaint and I am about halfway through the low model version. When Maria is done then I will have my models for my reel and replace my old school one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment