PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Update

My computer was sent in and now back again and it is great. I am working on my projects and am LOVING  Zbrush 4r4. I have alot of things happening and hope for more to come.

 I am working on my female character and she is coming along nicely. I got Zbrush professional tips and techniques  [http://www.amazon.com/ZBrush-Professional-Tips-Techniques-Gaboury/dp/1118066804] and it is a wonderful book, I knew most of the tricks but its nice to have them so handy. I am hoping to get her finished and ask one of my friends to rig her.


 This is a character I have thought of and so on. I am going to start storyboarding more of my work and try and get my speed drawing, story telling to a better level and work on photoshop more. I need to do more work with it, start drawing in it and all,
I usually do pencil, paper and scan but my colors and shadows are not that great so I am hunting for advice and what not. So far my best find has been this site and it is wonderful http://artiststoolbox.tumblr.com/tags


No comments:

Post a Comment