PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Friday, November 9, 2012

New Character Reel

I have finished one of my new reels. My character reel. I plan on doing a reel to show my other work like my pre-production work, animatics, storyboarding and some compositing I did (a breakdown of the Chinese Dragon)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://vimeo.com/53200202

I show 3 characters: 2 of my own design and one of someone else’s; being a modeler I need to show that I can work with other's concept art. I have a creature (Hester), a stylized human (Batman) and a normal human design (Maria). I wanted to show each of the characters in a pose because no character will stay in a tpose; also to demonstrate that I can model low versions that can be easily rigged.

No comments:

Post a Comment